Search This Blog

Welcome and Enjoy it Here

Hello to all visitors. I created this blog for teachers to use as a resouce of teaching materials and for students to learn on their own. So move around and let me know about your visit ( Leave a tiny miny comment :) )

Friday, May 22, 2009

English SMSs

First of all SMS means: Short Message Service
Here I've got some SMSs that you could send to your friends and family
Some of them are funny, some are naughty, disturbing or whatever you call them. Anyways
read, sms and add your own
Someday u may lose ur hair, lose ur teeth, ur money and even lose ur mind,But one thing u will never lose
ur good looks,.....
coz u can never lose what u don't have
Every thing about you is Perfect Your lips Your skin Your eyes Your body
You are lucky to be born GooD LooKing
Not LiKe me ..
Born to be Big LIAR
I'm a killer, i kill people for money, but you are my friend
I KILL YOU FOR FREE !!
When I was a kid, my mom told me that angels live in heaven...Now I know that it is not true...Because if angels live in heaven,......
WHY I AM HERE?
God saw u hungry, so he created rice,
Saw u thirsty created water,
Saw u in the dark, created light
& when he saw u without a cute friend... E7em!
He created ME
WHeN oNe Door Of HAppiNess CLoses aNoTher Opens,
But oFTeN wE LoOK So LoNG At THe CLoSed DooR
THaT we Do Not SeE ThE oNe WhiCH HaS oPeNed
Living on earth is very expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year
May you have enough happiness to make you sweet
Enough trials to make you strong
Enough sorrow to keep you human
and Enough hope to make you happy
you should do 2 things when you wake up in the morning
Pray to God so you can live.
Have shower so others can live!
Hey friend remember that without stupidity there can be no wisdom
& without ugliness there can be no beauty…
so the world needs YOU after all!
U Must B Tired Coz U Have Been Running Thru My Mind,
U Must B A Good Thief Coz U Have Stolen My Heart
I Must B A Bad Shooter Coz I Keep Missing u ;** &
True friends are like morning ,
u cant have them the whole day,
but u can be sure they will be there
when u wake up tomorrow,.next week,next year forever
Always draw a circle around the ones you love
never draw a heart because hearts can be broken
but circles are never ending
Flowers need sunshine,
violets need dew,
all people in world know that I need u.

No comments:

Post a Comment